Father’s Day is coming up this weekend; have you gotten gifts for the dads in your life? If a rush of panic just came over you, don’t worry! If you don’t have time (or just don’t want) to head out shopping, give Dad a ScripNow eCard.
Even if Dad lives far away, you can send him a ScripNow eGift in minutes. Ordering an eGift is simple. When you’re on the product page, select the ScripNow eCard tab and check the box next to “Make this a gift?”
Then, you’ll enter your Dad’s name and email address. You can even write a personalized message and in some cases choose the eCard image. Choose the delivery date, and you’re all set. When you send Dad an eGift, he’ll get an email with a link to the eCard that he can print out and redeem in-store or online.
One thing to note is that if you pay for your eGift order by check, the eGift won’t be delivered until your coordinator releases the order. We suggest paying with Online Payments (PrestoPay™) so your eGift will be delivered on your schedule.
Now that you’ve seen how easy it is to send Dad an eGift, it’s time to think about what to send:
- Dad who enjoys a good meal: Whether your dad is a wings and beer kind of guy or enjoys a nice dinner out, ShopWithScrip has eCards for everything.
- Dad who is a fan of all things tech: If Dad always buys the latest in tech gadgets, he’ll be pleasantly surprised by a Best Buy or Amazon.com eCard.
- The Mr. Fix it Dad: If your dad is always working on projects around the house, send him an eCard for The Home Depot or Lowe’s.
- For the bookworm Dad: If Dad is big into books, get him a Barnes & Noble eCard. If he’s been on an audiobook kick, you can even get him an Audible.com Membership.
- For the sportsman Dad: Whether he’s outdoorsy or athletic, ShopWithScrip’s range of retailers from Cabela’s and Bass Pro Shops to Nike and Adidas have you covered.
- Dad who is a master chef: If Dad likes to cook, get him an eCard for Chef’d. Then he’ll be able to order a meal kit that will test his culinary chops.
- Dad who likes to try new things: You can give your dad who loves doing new activities and having new experiences a Groupon.com eCard. Here’s a tip: get one for you too so you can do something together!
Hopefully, looking at this list has given you some good ideas for what to send Dad this Father’s Day. No matter what you choose, one thing’s for sure: the dad’s in your life will certainly feel appreciated!