Celebrate the Beginning of Fall with This Chili Recipe
Fall is finally here, and we were craving something warm and hearty. That’s why we made this incredibly easy pumpkin chili in the slow cooker! Don’t panic or say “ew,” this chili is 100% savory. The pumpkin just adds a little bit of body, which will keep you and your family fuller longer.
Check out this video to see how it’s made:
What you need:
- 1 pound ground beef browned
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2, 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 cup unsweetened pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Sour cream
- Green onion
- Brown ground beef and chop up veggies.
- Dump it all into the slow cooker.
- Set the slow cooker to high for 4 hours.
- Garnish with cheese, sour cream, and green onion.